We are here to have fun! Cool People, doing cool shit!
Sadly, we must cover our ass and yours by having terms & conditions that are inherently agreed to when you sign up for this site.
- To provide a virtual space for community fun. You get to post your cool shit and see others’ cool shit.
What you agree to
- Your personal data and information are secure. We do not sell or trade your info.
- Anything that you upload can and possibly will be used to promote Team Fuck Ya, this includes your photos, videos, memes, etc.
- You will treat this community and its members with respect. We are here to have a Fuck Ya time!
- Anyone can be removed at the discretion of administration. We never want to do this, but we all know that there is always someone that must fuck up.
- If you enter contests you will opt-in to our email lists so that you can be notified of winners, be sent marketing & event information, etc. We will never spam anyone!
As we grow, we may be required to update these, you will be notified when that occurs.
- You may can opt out of promotional details at any time.
- You need to keep their profile active and fill it all out. We don’t want any lame-ass Team Fuck Ya members with blank, inactive profiles, because then the site looks lame, so make sure to share your cool shit and keep your profile active.
- By using the site TeamFuckYa.com (referred to as the “Site”), you agree to these Terms & Conditions and the general principles for the Site regardless of whether you have read through all of the applicable terms.
- When you visit the Site, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e–mail or by posting notices on the Site.
- You represent and warrant that any information that you provide in connection with your use of the Site is and shall remain true, accurate, and complete, and that you will maintain and update such information as needed. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Site.
- We make available products and services for purchase through the Site, and we may use third–party suppliers and service providers to enable e–commerce functionality on the Site. If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site (each such purchase, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction, including without limitation your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to the site the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
- TeamFuckYa.com welcomes your reviews, comments and other communications “User Content”, as long as the User Content submitted by you complies with these Terms & Conditions. The site does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any user product reviews, ideas, advice or other User Content.
- You agree that any User Content submitted by you on the Site will be accurate, will not violate or facilitate the violation of any applicable law, regulation or Site rule or policy, will not violate any right of a third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity rights, and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You agree that User Content submitted by you on the Site will not contain threatening language, and will not contain malware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”. In addition, you agree that you have not been compensated nor granted any consideration by any third party for the User Content submitted by you.
- For any User Content that you submit, you grant to TeamFuckYa.com a non–exclusive, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), fully–paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty–free, transferable right and license to use, display, perform, transmit, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and distribute such User Content and to incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology, now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world, all without compensation to you.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USES
- The Site may only be used for lawful purposes. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to us that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. Activities including, but not limited to, tampering with the Site, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents or conducting fraudulent activities on the Site are prohibited.
- Further, you will not post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site:
- Anything that is or may be (i) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (ii) defamatory; (iii) fraudulent; (iv) objectionable; or (v) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express prior consent of the owner of such right;
- Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as “hacking,” cracking,” or “phreaking”;
- Use the Site to defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of TEAMFUCKYA; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES’ WEBSITES
- The Site may contain links and interactive functionality interacting with the websites of third parties, including social sites and product manufacturers. The Site is not responsible for and has no liability for the functionality, actions, in-actions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms and conditions and content of any such website. Before enabling any sharing functions of the Site to communicate with any such website, we strongly recommend that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings and information sharing functions of each such third-party website. The links and interactive functionality for third party sites on the Site in no way constitute an endorsement by us of these third-party websites. Other sites may link to the Site with or without our authorization, and we may block any links to or from the Site. YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
RULES FOR PROMOTIONS
- Any sweepstakes,
contests, raffles or other promotions (collectively, “Promotions”)
made available through the Site may be governed by rules that are separate from
these Terms & Conditions. If you participate in any Promotions, please
Promotion conflict with these Terms & Conditions, the Promotion rules will
- If you have any concerns regarding your use of the Site, please see our Customer Support Page.
Thank you for reading and agreeing to these TERMS.
~ The MissManagement ~ TEAM FUCK YA!